The Natural Wick (HPN) is a new and innovative product for the candle industry. It is unlike any other wicks currently manufactured. Its cellulose based and natural fibers are an evolutionary advancement in wicking technology. Designed to meet the challenging demands of today’s complex candle formulations. It is classified as a round-cored wick but due to the proprietary materials used in its construction, exhibits all of the positive characteristics of other wicks in one complete package. For most paraffin and vegetable candles the HPN wicks burn clean like flat braided wicks, maintain capillary action like standard cotton cored wicks, and create larger burn pools faster, like zinc cored wicks. The HPN line can be considered a multifaceted solution for the candle industry in the last years, offering options with quality for every type of mix.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
– It is made 100% of cellulose fiber.
– It is a self-trimming wick, helps to minimize the soot, reduced carbon deposit and afterglow
– Create larger burn pool without metal.
– It is recommended for all kind of paraffin wax, palm, soy, heavily scented wax blends
– It differentiates from the standard lines.
– Developed for candles with normal and high level of fragrance
HPN WICK – BURN CHART
The HPN chart was based on our standard tests results. The results represent cycle of four hours, made with 145 fully paraffin wax refined.